This holiday-themed, nationwide shippable version of our Discover Richmond Box contains several local favorites, and is sure to remind your friends and family of Richmond!
Boxes will be shipped on December 18th in order to arrive by Christmas.
Each box includes:
- Bombolini Pasta: One (12 oz.) bag of rosemary fettuccine pasta. Bombolini Pasta is Richmond's leading fresh and dried pasta manufacturer.
- Reginald's Homemade: One (8.5 oz) jar of Cinnamon Molasses Cashew Butter. This one is reminiscent of cinnamon toast, and includes just four ingredients - roasted cashews, peanut oil, molasses, and cinnamon. Reginald's Homemade uses only the finest natural ingredients, including the Virginia Peanut.
- Gearhart's Fine Chocolates: One bar each of the signature Almond Bar (milk chocolate with Marcona almonds, crisp French pastry bits, and a hint of sea salt) and Espresso Bar (dark chocolate with finely ground local espresso-roasted beans).
- The Broken Tulip: One six-pack of mulled wine gummies. These delectable drops of goodness are served at the end of each meal at The Broken Tulip, and are the perfect way to compliment your holiday feast.
- Rostov's Coffee & Tea: One pound of Rostov's All Things Nice Blend - a cinnamon hazelnut coffee created just for the holiday season!
- Sugar + Twine: One (5 oz.) bag of Sugar + Twine's signature chai mix, which makes ~12 cups of perfect chai.
Bonus: your box will include two recipes from Richmond-based food blogger Liz Thomson of I Heart Vegetables. Her savory recipe will turn your rosemary pasta into the perfect holiday dinner, and her sweet recipe will combine your cinnamon molasses cashew butter and Gearhart's chocolate bars into a divine dessert!
Bonus: your box will also include one of the classic RVA stickers from Venture Richmond!